Meridian Network Solutions / Legal Systems Ltd (Meridian) recognise that all businesses impact on the environment in a variety of different ways. As such we are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our services and operations.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with the sale and distribution of IT equipment and provision of IT networking solutions to the business community.
- Production and disposal of IT Hardware
- Supplier Issues
- Waste Disposal and Packaging Materials
- Consumption of Energy and other resources
The company is committed to reducing these and other impacts and to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. We are committed to working with our staff, customers, suppliers, investors, contractors, regulatory bodies and neighbours to achieve the following objectives;
- Meet and where possible exceed all environmental regulations relevant to our organisation and its activities.
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials
- Reduce waste, pollution and noise both locally and in the wider environment
- Systematically assess all aspects of our company
- Set targets for measurable annual improvements
- Make our progress available for independent assessment.
It is the responsibility of all employees to fully support this policy through active participation and cooperation.
The introduction and implementation of this policy is a commitment of the management of Meridian and a shared responsibility with our employees. Jane Cooling(JCC), Environmental Champion has designated responsibility for day-to-day implementation of this policy. The policy will be reviewed annually as part of the organisations overall environment management plan.
SIGNED: Jane Cooling – Company Director
GREEN CHAMPION APPOINTED FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ENQUIRIES:
39 High St, Stamford, PE9 2BB
Tel: (01780) 482795